[R] compute probabilities on a Bayesian Network

Marcio Pupin Mello mello at ieee.org
Mon Sep 26 23:42:48 CEST 2011

Deal R Users,
I'm trying to find out how can I compute probabilities on a Bayesian
Network using R. The Bayesian Network I modelled is shown at
http://www.dsr.inpe.br/~mello/1727/BNgrapmodel.png and I'd like to know
how can I proceed (commands on R) to answer questions like: (1) what is
the probability of S=T given C=T, L=T, R=F, H=F and D=F; or (2) what is
the probability of S=T given C=F, L=F, R=T, H=T, and D=T; or even (3)
what is the probability of S=T when my only one evidence is that C=T
(i.e I don't know the other variables values). I used Microsoft Belief
Networks to compute the results but I don't know how to do it with R.
Looking forward to receiving replies!
Thanks in advance,

Marcio Pupin Mello