[R] (sin asunto)

Terry Therneau therneau at mayo.edu
Fri Sep 23 15:25:45 CEST 2011

Look at the help page for Surv to see how to code left censored data.
Be aware of the difference between left censored (we know the event
happened before fecha) and left truncated (the subject entered
observation at fecha) -- they are different concepts.  The survival code
can deal with both.

Terry T.

-------begin inclusion --------
I want to  know as mortality in different families of epiphytes after
selective logging in the forest
I want to make a survival analysis with left and right censored data.
My study begins in 2004 but I have many individuals who enter the study
in 2007
I have tried this:
                    surara<-survfit(Surv(fecha,estado)~categoria)
fecha= time

estado= dead
categoria= control and experimental

but it is working just with right censored data