[R] raster plot is empty

Alex Olssen alex.olssen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 03:00:17 CEST 2011

Yes, Mike you are correct.

In fact I did use

plot(r)

The code is exactly the same in both cases - the axis labels have the
same numbers, same with the legend - there is just no picture.

sessionInfo() for my desktop - where the code works

R version 2.13.1 (2011-07-08)
Platform: i386-pc-mingw32/i386 (32-bit)

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=English_New Zealand.1252  LC_CTYPE=English_New Zealand.1252
[3] LC_MONETARY=English_New Zealand.1252 LC_NUMERIC=C
[5] LC_TIME=English_New Zealand.1252

attached base packages:

other attached packages:
[1] raster_1.9-13 sp_0.9-88

[1] grid_2.13.1     lattice_0.19-30

sessionInfo() from the server

R version 2.13.1 (2011-07-08)
Platform: i386-pc-mingw32/i386 (32-bit)

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=English_New Zealand.1252  LC_CTYPE=English_New Zealand.1252
[3] LC_MONETARY=English_New Zealand.1252 LC_NUMERIC=C
[5] LC_TIME=English_New Zealand.1252

attached base packages:

other attached packages:
[1] raster_1.9-13 sp_0.9-88