[R] raster plot is empty

Alex Olssen alex.olssen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 00:31:05 CEST 2011

Dear Sarah,

I am not sure how to make a reproducible example.  The 3 lines of code
are exactly what I type in either system.  The code can be reproduced,
but the result is unlikely to be reproduced - for example on my
desktop this all works fine.  Is there something more I can do to make
this reproducible?

Is it helpful if I post the results of

sessionInfo()

?