[R] work about all time series analysis with examples or exercises

doors diegopuertas at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 19 20:48:14 CEST 2011

I have a problem on the R, the truth I have never used this tool
but I need to do some exercises of the university, for example not
how to import a number, I need to know all the steps to make the series
of time with graphics, the differentiation of the series, the
autocorrelation, the vector
prices, etc, need as this is being done and if there is a period or
work to implement it, I would be helpful thanks, I await your response
soon as possible.