[R] graph bugs using R on MAC

bby2103 at columbia.edu bby2103 at columbia.edu
Sun Sep 18 23:15:40 CEST 2011

Don and Duncan,

That function works, up to the same point where I can save pdf into
Word using the menu. But when I use Identify function together with
plot function, the Quartz window has to be closed before I can go back
the console to execute "copy2eps" function. But by then, I don't have
an active device anymore. So it beats the purpose.

Dan,

I'm using Word 2004. Upgrading Word is an idea. I will definitely look
into it, although I didn't think those who didn't have this problem
necessarily had a higher version of Word.

Bonnie Yuan