[R] writing data from several matrices in R into one excel-file with several sheets

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri Sep 16 19:44:08 CEST 2011

On Sep 16, 2011, at 11:18 AM, Marion Wenty wrote:

> hello,
>
> does anyone know how I can write several matrices from R into one
> exel-file
> using different sheets for the different matrices?

You should describe what sort of searching efforts you have attempted.
When I use what I think are the blindingly obvious search terms:
"write excel worksheets"  with the sos package function findFn I get
what I would call the "usual suspects". There is also an often cited
wiki page that should pop up on a Google search.

--

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT