[R] R, Ubuntu, package installation with non-zero exit status

GeroR gero31289 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 04:19:21 CEST 2011

I am running Ubuntu 11.04 natty and R 2.12.1
I have exactly the same message error when try to install any package.
I have installed R in others linux's distros without problems...
 "installation of package 'any package' had non-zero exit status"
It doesn't matter if i try to install it from a cran mirror or from a file
on my computer, it's the same.
May be the problem came from teh ubuntu configuration but i don't have idea!
Can somebody help me?

Thanks