[R] space in directory name

dbonneau daronnebonneau at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 17:59:27 CEST 2011

Hi, I am trying to read a text file located in following paths. I am getting
error if I try to read from long directory..  But if I place the file right
under C, It runs fine. Could anyone tell me how to read table from following
directory path ?

data1 <-read.table("C:\\Documents and Settings Administrator\\My
Documents\\My Dropbox\\data.txt", sep="\t", header=TRUE)
Error in file(file, "rt") : cannot open the connection
In addition: Warning message:
In file(file, "rt") :
  cannot open file 'C:\Documents and Settings Administrator\My Documents\My
Dropbox\data.txt': No such file or directory