[R] using vif from package "car" - "aliased coefficients in the model"

Dimitri Liakhovitski dimitri.liakhovitski at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 17:21:11 CEST 2011

John, you were right.
After I checked: I had MORE predictors that entered the model than
predictors that were left in and that show up in in
summary(myreg)$coeff). That means, some of the predictors were kicked
out from the results.
I have rerun my lm with all the predictors left in and then vif worked!
Thanks a lot!
Dimitri