[R] On-line machine learning packages?

Jay josip.2000 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 08:35:46 CEST 2011

How does sequential classification differ form running a one-off
classifier for each run?
-> Because feedback from the previous round can and needs to be
incorporated into the ext round.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=R+machine+learning
-> That is a new low. I was hoping to get help, oblivious I was wrong
to use this forum in the hopes of somebody had already battled these
kinds of problems in R.