[R] function to include factors in summary data frame

Daniel Malter daniel at umd.edu
Mon Sep 12 22:31:10 CEST 2011

I have read it three times and still no concrete idea what you are actually
trying to do, mainly because there is no information as to which
level/variable you are aggregating on. It'd help if you provided the
aggregated data (or sample rows thereof) so that we know what you want the
result to be.

Best,
Daniel