[R] Help on the multivariate interpolation with R

Rachida El Mehdi Rachida.Elmehdi at uclouvain.be
Wed Sep 7 13:44:13 CEST 2011

Hello,

I work on the Stochastic Frontier Analysis (SFA) and I am looking for a
function in a R package which done the multivariate interpolation.

My problem is:  For all i=1, ..., n, I have values of (xi1, xi2, ...,
xi7)in IR^7 and f(xi1, xi2, ..., xi7)in IR and I have also values of (x'i1,
x'i2, ..., x'i7) in IR^7 and I need f(x'i1, x'i2, ..., x'i7) in IR by
interpolation. So x is a (n,7) or a (7,n) matrix and x’ is also a matrix
with the same format as x.

Can someone help me? Thank you in advance.

Rachida El Mehdi