[R] suggestion for proportions

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Wed Sep 7 16:47:00 CEST 2011

Wolfgang:

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 7:28 AM, Viechtbauer Wolfgang (STAT)
<wolfgang.viechtbauer at maastrichtuniversity.nl> wrote:
> Acutally,
>
> ?mcnemar.test
>
> since it is paired data.

Actually, it is unclear to me from the OP's message whether this is the case.

In one sentence the OP says that the _number_ of samples is the same,
and in the next he says that "essentially" the samples are the same.
So, as usual, imprecision in the problem description leads to
imprecision in the solution.

But your point is well taken, of course.

-- Bert