[R] post hoc testing of glmer in lme4

suuz suuz_beck at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 2 16:30:46 CEST 2011

I have a mixed model with a binomial response, four factor variables and one
random factor.

m1=glmer(nbhf.hour~Season+Diel+Tidal.phase+Tidal.cycle+(1|POD.ID),family=binomial,data
=bl1,control=list(msVerbose=TRUE))

I have really need to try and find a post hoc test for this model and
finding the pariwise comparisons, note the dataset is unbalanced. I had read
many questions on this and there doesn't seem to be an acceptable/agreeable
answer although perhaps this was some time ago and the question can be
answered?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance