[R] two question about plot

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 20:04:50 CEST 2011

The help for boxplot offers suggestions for both those things. You may be
particularly interested in:

   names: group labels which will be printed under each boxplot.  Can
          be a character vector or an expression (see plotmath).

    add: logical, if true _add_ boxplot to current plot.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org