[R] Matching

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 01:49:42 CEST 2011

Hi Shishm,

Part of what you do seems reasonable.  My guess is that:

o <- match(OID_, OID_)

is not doing what you want/think.  What happens when you look at the
results?  e.g.,:

print(o)

You use that later on as row and column indices to extract from m, to
create m1.  The fact taht mat2listw complains that m1 is not square,
makes me guess the indices used to create m1 are not working
correctly, which points back to o <- match().

With a more detailed example we can give more detailed suggestions

Hope this helps some,

Josh