[R] Correllogram of Daily Time Series

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 14:43:30 CEST 2011

I'm not an expert on these things, but I don't believe so. acf/pacf
doesn't require a ts object so it doesn't really need things to fit
the exact nuances of the ts class. You may have to be a little careful
in interpretation however depending on the nature of the irregular
spacing, but that's going to be problem dependent.

Eitherway, take a look at the packages I endorsed in your other thread
so you don't have deal with issues like "lying" to ts about your data.

Michael