[R] Polynomial regression line

R. Michael Weylandt <michael.weylandt@gmail.com> michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 19:10:15 CEST 2011

I would think you could also do so with lines() directly, though you'll have to choose an appropriate mesh of points to do so. A little wrapper function could be written to do so pretty easily if you want to combine it with the scatterplot, but since the fitted values are already in the output of lm something like this should work:

# Untested
lines(m$x, m$fitted.values)

Michael