[R] Downloading Error

bdeepthi at ibab.ac.in bdeepthi at ibab.ac.in
Fri Oct 28 11:10:43 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am trying to install qvalue, however its giving installation error  ->

Error : package 'tcltk' does not have a name space
ERROR: lazy loading failed for package ‘qvalue’
* removing ‘/home/sbw/R/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu-library/2.12/qvalue’

The downloaded packages are in
	‘/tmp/RtmpKnS1X4/downloaded_packages’
Warning message:
In install.packages(pkgs = pkgs, repos = repos, ...) :
  installation of package 'qvalue' had non-zero exit status

Please help in resolving this error.

Thank you,

Deepthi BM
PGDB-10-10-04
Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology
Biotech Park, Electronic City, Phase I, Bengaluru-560100