[R] Poblems wih EBImage

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Fri Oct 28 07:50:17 CEST 2011

EBImage is a Bioconductor package: please ask on their lists.

You seem to be on Windows, and EBImage (like a number of other
packages) needs external software installed.  This is described in one
of the vigettes, e.g.
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/2.8/bioc/vignettes/EBImage/inst/doc/EBImage-introduction.pdf
(but there will be a copy on your system).