[R] vis.gam zlab problem

wildlifeduke jfd60 at msstate.edu
Fri Oct 28 00:13:23 CEST 2011

I am using the mgcv package to develop vis.gam plots and having trouble
figuring out how to relabel the z-axis (image attached).  It is currently
labeled as "linear predictor," but I would like to change it to a different
name.  Currently I am using this code:
vis.gam(model1,theta=320,ticktype="detailed",color="gray",nCol=12,
zlab="BCS")

However, when run R states:
Error in persp.default(m1, m2, z, col = col, zlim = c(min.z, max.z), xlab =
view[1],  :
  formal argument "zlab" matched by multiple actual arguments

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!

-Jared http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n3946213/BCS_Plot.jpeg