[R] Correlation Matrix in R

AlexC alexandre.chausson at unil.ch
Wed Oct 26 13:03:45 CEST 2011

Thank you for your quick reply and helpful advice.

Using this argument allows me to do what I needed to do

Now the only other thing I wanted to accomplish was to obtain the top half
of the matrix with p values
and the bottom half with the correlations, to observe the significant
correlations.  I have been able to use a few functions such as rcorr, and
cor.matrix to get such information but it isn't output in a format that I
can save with the write.table function or write.clipboard

the pair function allows a graphical display of the data on the other hand
(with correlation graphics on the bottom half) and I have added an argument
which allows to view the significant p values.  But I wanted to know if I
could also do the above easily.