[R] plotting average effects.

gradstudent nmford at uwm.edu
Fri Oct 21 15:04:56 CEST 2011

Hi Denins, and thanks for your reply.

I understand x,y are not lining up.  I just don't know how to fix it in the
code.

There is only a small group of us at my university using R (4 people of
which I am one).  2 are not even touching the average effects plot option,
however myself and my study partner feel it is best.  So, we really don't
have anyone to ask.  Everyone else in our class was taught on STATA.  The
reasons why are sort of complicated and I don't wish to bore you with
details. Basically, we were the first group to be trained using R.  This is
our 3rd semester using it.

Is there an online guide anywhere that will describe exactly what is going
on in the plot function for average effects?  I have been googling and have
not come across anything useful, except this site.

-----
Ph.D. Candidate