[R] Structural equation modelling in R compared with Amos

"Dénes TÓTH" tdenes at cogpsyphy.hu
Thu Oct 20 16:40:29 CEST 2011

Dear Ravi,

I would also suggest you to have a look at 'lavaan' (www.lavaan.org). It
has an extremely straightforward yet flexible model syntax and very good
documentation. Although its statistical capabilities are not comparable to
those of Mplus (which is the most powerful SEM-software I think), it is
getting more and more closer to it.
Personally I prefer lavaan over OpenMX, but it is also a matter of taste.

HTH,
  Denes