[R] basic csv data manip - looking for first help

Philippe Serruys philippe_serruys at mail.be
Wed Oct 19 15:08:22 CEST 2011

Hello,

I need to transform an input csv file into two output files, ready to be used.  It seems that R is suiting for this action, but I have no single knowledge of the R code (very few scripting experience in two other languages, from 10 years ago...) and I would need to have a script that is doing what I need, to start with.
Is someone ready to help me ?  This would be so great ! We can discuss about a compensation fee if necessary.
The instructions about what has to be done and three exemple files (one input and two output files) are ready to be sent.

Thanks in advance for your answer,
Philippe, from Belgium