[R] r-Help web site access problem

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Wed Oct 19 04:02:11 CEST 2011

On Oct 18, 2011, at 6:27 PM, Cem Girit wrote:

> Hello,
>

>                I cannot access the r-help website although after
> registration I am getting all the posts sent to the side. Each time
> I click
> on the "Visit Subscriber List" on the
> https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help site, I get "R-help
> roster
> authentication failed." error. Any ideas?

You are not an admin or moderator. You do not have the authority to
examine the subscriber list.

You should be entering your request to view only your own settings in
the box _below_ this text:

"To unsubscribe from R-help, get a password reminder, or change your
subscription options enter your subscription email address:"

--

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT