[R] Creation of mlogit models from text file

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 17:43:59 CEST 2011

You're going to have to say more about your text file if you want
meaningful help: specifically, what is in the file: data, output from
other software, etc?

There are probably two questions to deal with here: reading in
whatever is in the text file and mapping it to the correct R object
and setting up the mlogit model. For the reading part, try
read.table() or readLines depending on the formatting. For the mlogit,
look at the mlogit package available on CRAN.

Michael