[R] Install the rugarch-package

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Mon Oct 17 15:35:51 CEST 2011

On Mon, 17 Oct 2011, user84 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i am unable to install the rugarch package.
> More than that i do not even find this package in my list of possible
> packages.
> Its possible than the name has changed, or the package is not longer
> availiable?

No: see http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/rugarch/index.html
(the CRAN listings are always a good place to look to answer such
questions for yourself).

It is possible that it is not available for your unstated version of R
on your unstated OS, but unless you follow the posting guide we cannot
help you with that.