[R] Problem in using BATCH command

Duncan Mackay mackay at northnet.com.au
Mon Oct 17 13:37:31 CEST 2011

Hi Hami

This is what I use when I have run a file using the BATCH command for
windows XP

D:\rw\bin\R CMD BATCH --no-restore --no-save Rfile.R Rfile_log.txt

where
D:\rw\bin\R is your R exe file name and path
Rfile.R is the R file your are "sourcing"
Rfile_log.txt is the log file - handy if things go wrong.

See one of the manuals I cannot remember which one - it is too late
for me to remember or look it up

HTH

Regards

Duncan