[R] using do.call to call a list of functions

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sat Oct 15 02:44:40 CEST 2011

On Oct 14, 2011, at 8:14 PM, honeyoak wrote:

> Thanks for the reference, the each function in the plyr package is
> exactly
> what I wanted.

I doubt it. You have not looked at the `each` code. Its just a wrapper
for a for loop and on StackOverfolw you started out saying that you
were rejecting for() loops and sapply() solutions because you thought
they were too slow. And you did not want to put any work into doing
performance analysis of your 40 or so functions that you planned on
testing .... so,  as they say these days "good luck with that".