[R] strange behavior with R.dll

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 01:54:47 CEST 2011

I regularly have the R.dll removed.  AFAI can tell, it depends partly on how aggressive a heuristic level you have chosen, in part I think related to the number of users.  In any case you can restore it and set a rule to have it ignored.  I suppose you could tell symantec, but it's never been enough of a nuisance to me to set my own rules to bother trying to contact them.

Josh