[R] Minimum cutsets

Gábor Csárdi csardi at rmki.kfki.hu
Wed Oct 12 19:19:13 CEST 2011

Hi Mohammed,

http://igraph.sourceforge.net/doc/R/graph.maxflow.html

For directed graphs, and s-t cuts you need the development version,
from igraph.sf.net. The source code is either here:
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/igraph/index.html
or here:
http://code.google.com/p/igraph/downloads/list
or here:
https://code.launchpad.net/igraph/

The development version has some big changes, e.g. vertices and edges
are numbered from 1 instead of 0. Tell me if you need a windows binary
package for the development version.

Best,
Gabor

Gabor Csardi <csardi at rmki.kfki.hu>     MTA KFKI RMKI