[R] Import/convert PMML to R model

Graham Williams Graham.Williams at togaware.com
Tue Oct 11 13:15:08 CEST 2011

Not possible (at least with the "pmml" package) at this time. There is
some experimental code for reading PMML (and converting into
standalone executable C code) but importing into an R object needs
quite a bit of work to re-create the kmeans object before it would be
worth releasing.

Regards,
Graham