[R] Fwd: WHO Anthro growth curve macros and R

Gustaf Rydevik gustaf.rydevik at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 22:48:05 CEST 2011

Hi all,
some years ago, I sent a question to the mailing list regarding the WHO
anthro macros. Since I've now received three mails asking how I solved it, I
thought I'd cc R-help in for future reference. Attaching a zip file
with  the relevant code parts that
I used that I'm not sure gets through (if anyone has recommendations on how
to manage such files for the list, I'd be grateful.
  What I ended up doing was importing the data in SPSS format, and
 adapting the Splus function igrowup.standard slightly.
igrowup.standard2.R is the adapted function, while the ssc files are
original splus functions. Let me know if anyone gets problems in figuring
out how to use the files.

best regards,
Gustaf

--