[R] Coefficients for lagged plm model variables not calculated

humball j.mcnamara09 at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Oct 7 17:58:56 CEST 2011

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your thoughts on this and taking the time to feed back. There may
indeed be some quai-collinearity as you describe in some of the variables,
although they are strongly seasonal (they represent commodity prices in
rural agricultural systems), but from time period to time period variation
may not be acute. I'll certainly consider my proposed approach in light of
your suggestions.

Thanks!

Best
James