[R] factors in probit regression

"Pablo García Díaz" garciap at usal.es
Fri Oct 7 18:13:38 CEST 2011

Dear Daniel,

I was thinking on what's wrong with you, and what it is supposed you're
trying to critisize without knowing my work or any other detail. For your
knowledge, the model I've sent was just an example; I've fitted 17
different models (no interactions, only one factor, etc) and of course
this was not the best, it was another one with only two factors. I've
noticed that there was something wrong with the model I've posted.
Did your expect that I should post the results of 17 models?
Further, if you run the analysis in some "commercial" statistical package,
it is possible to change the design so there is no "baseline" and the
effects can be tested.
I don't need a economy book, I'm an ecologist.

Please, think before post anything like your mail.

Pablo

PS. David, many thanks for your help.