[R] reporting multiple objects out of a function

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Fri Oct 7 10:10:24 CEST 2011

I am baffled as to why so many people think this is the address of the
maintainers of the 'fortunes' package.

> maintainer('fortunes')
[1] "Achim Zeileis <Achim.Zeileis at R-project.org>"

says otherwise (if you have it installed).  Things do get very easily
buried in the volume of mail of R-help: it is not a good way to
communicate with package maintainers (nor make suggestions about R
development).

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk