[R] converting commas to points

Anna Lee ana-lee at web.de
Thu Oct 6 17:54:21 CEST 2011

Sorry guys, I allready found the solution. Excell showed some of the
numbers in the format: 1,90053-E05 and R interpreted it as 1.9... I
changed that in Excel

Cheers, Anna

--

Der Inhalt dieser E-Mail ist vertraulich. Sollte Ihnen die E-Mail
irrtümlich zugesandt worden sein, bitte ich Sie, mich unverzüglich zu

This e-mail is confidential. If you have received it in error, please
notify me immediately and delete it from your system.