[R] How to make an orderly matrix from geostatistical data?

Tariq tariqdaudi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 15:35:29 CEST 2011

Hi everybody,

I used the krige.conv command (geoR package) to create a new data set. The
input was a matrix with three spatial coordinates (x, y, z) in the first
three columns and the value of a variable in the last column. The output
is... a weird sequence of numbers. How can I make this output into the same
format as the input, i.e. a nice matrix with three columns of coordinates
and a last column with said variable?

Kind regards and thank you for helping!