[R] Compact letter display for interaction effects

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Mon Oct 3 21:48:27 CEST 2011

> library(sos)
> cl <- ???'compact letter display'
> cl

       This opened a table for me in a web browser identifying 3 help
pages in 'multcomp' and 1 in 'multcompView' that mention 'compact letter
display'.  Functions in multcompView will work anything that looks like
a distance or similarity matrix.  You need to decide what to use so the
results make sense.

       Hope this helps.
       Spencer

--