[R] Meta-analysis of test statistics in "metafor" package?

davidyeager dyeager at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 19:07:18 CEST 2011

Hi -

I am conducting a meta-analysis and I have a matrix of f-statistics, Ns and
dfs from a series of studies that tested for an interaction in a 2x2 anova.
I'd like to test whether the 2x2 interaction is significant in the
aggregate.

Similarly, I have a matrix of chi-square statistics that I'd like to
meta-analyze.

How can I input these test statistics into the "metafor" package and conduct
these meta-analyses?  I see how to input raw data or standardizes effect
sizes (e.g., d) into "metafor", but not test statistics.

Best,

David