[R] Assigning factor names to interaction plot

Dennis Murphy djmuser at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 18:34:50 CEST 2011

Hi:

A small toy example:

fakedata <- data.frame(group = factor(rep(1:3, each = 10), labels =
paste('Therapy', 1:3)),
                      city = factor(rep(c('Amsterdam', 'Rotterdam'), each = 5)),
                     pressure = rnorm(30))
with(fakedata, interaction.plot(group, city, pressure, type="b",
                 col= c(1:2),
                 leg.bty="o", leg.bg="skyblue", lwd=1, pch=c(18,24,22),
                 xlab="Group",
                 ylab="Pressure",
                 main="Interaction Plot")
    )