[R] Replace columns in a data.frame randomly splitted

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 17:58:00 CET 2011

Two ways immediately come to mind:

1) Change the values before splitting

2) Use the same seed for the two splits so the rows match exactly and
then just do the changes directly

Any more automated solution will depend on whether your data has
rownames or not.

Michael

PS - As a general rule, most folks don't like to download unknown xls
files -- it's much easier to create a plain text representation of R
data using the dput() command.