[R] Non parametric, repeated-measures, factorial ANOVA

RobH2011 mdp10rjh at shef.ac.uk
Wed Nov 30 11:36:25 CET 2011

Hi

Thanks for your reply. The package appears to be for the analysis of
longitudinal designs, and requires a time factor to be input on the relevant
. My experiment is just a standard repeated-measures design, and I just need
a direct, non-parametricc equivalent of the Factorial repeated-measures
ANOVA.

It occurs to me that the terminology I am using might be a problem - when I
say repeated measures I mean that it is a within subjects design, so that
each subject does each condition, counterbalanced so that order/time effects
are not an issue.

Thanks
Rob