[R] problem during installing bayesQR package for R 2.14 version

narendarreddy kalam narendarcse007 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 12:03:19 CET 2011

I typed the following command
*install.packages('bayesQR')'*
to install bayesQR(my R version is 2.14)
 i am encountered the following error.
Installing package(s) into
‘C:/Users/knreddy.IDRBTVM/Documents/R/win-library/2.14’
(as ‘lib’ is unspecified)
Warning: unable to access index for repository
http://essrc.hyogo-u.ac.jp/cran/bin/windows/contrib/2.14
Warning: unable to access index for repository
http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/pub/RWin/bin/windows/contrib/2.14
Warning message:
In getDependencies(pkgs, dependencies, available, lib) :
 package ‘bayesQR’ is not available (for R version 2.14.0)
pls reply me as early as possible.
and also can i know  i amable to access the bayesQR code.tell me the link to
access the same..
THANKS IN ADVANCE.
With regards
Kalam Narendar Reddy