[R] da.norm function

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Nov 28 16:59:03 CET 2011

You need to (re) read the posting guide if you want help. Your sample code is not reproducible. You should also benefit from reading the help file (?da.norm) or reading the source code for the function. I have never used this function, but the documentation doesn't lead me to believe that your assumptions about how this function returns results are valid.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing