[R] how to add "waiting for page change" to my script

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Thu Nov 24 15:32:53 CET 2011

Yes .... But checking the Help I just learned that from R2.14.0 (I presume):

ask    logical. If TRUE (and the R session is interactive) the user is
asked for input, before a new figure is drawn. As this applies to the
device, it also affects output by packages grid and lattice. It can be
set even on non-screen devices but may have no effect there.

***    This not really a graphics parameter, and its use is deprecated
in favour of devAskNewPage. ***

-- Bert