[R] R for Windows - 5 stars award on Windows 7 Download

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 02:23:28 CET 2011

On 11-11-23 4:30 PM, Windows 7 Download wrote:
> Dear R Development Core Team
>
> R for Windows has been reviewed by Windows 7 Download and got 5 stars award: http://www.windows7download.com/win7-r-for-windows/snvrckjh.html
>
> Draw attention to your product by making it visible on website that is used by people who are looking for Windows 7 software. The number of Windows 7 users is rising.

Generally we don't put ads on our web pages.  I've thought of putting
Google ads on there:  we'd get paid a few cents per click, so it would
bring money into the R Foundation.  The trouble is that it would likely
be seen by the tax man as taxable income to me (or to whoever set it
up), and would lead to complaints from people who don't think R should
have anything to do with the commercial world.

Duncan Murdoch