[R] Measure of separation for survival data

Martyn Byng Martyn.Byng at nag.co.uk
Wed Nov 23 16:04:59 CET 2011

Hi,

I've not come across "Royston's measure of prognostic separation"
before, so I might be completely off the mark, but it is likely that by
"invnormal" it is meant the inverse of a standard normal distribution,
i.e. one with a mean of 0 and standard deviation of 1. Which is what
qnorm gives by default if you don't supply a mean and sd.

Martyn